Impressed

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Sat May 9 04:03:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Mark Miller <mr.mcmiller at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a new guy on the block ( ) I wanted to
> complement ya'll.  Even when you digress from the topic, the discussion
> remains civil

[snip]

You are very welcome Mark, may the users in this list read your post
and ponder about the wonders civil discussions, even civil
digressions, can bring, right at this very moment when a personal
envoy of our Lord Shuttleworth is pulling our ears hard, for less than
adequate behavior... naughty immature children we are... finally
managed to grab His attention...

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.
Lat.:  23°34'4.79"S - Long.: 46°39'59.53"W