Inappropriate tone on this mailing list and requirement for governance

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed May 6 11:57:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 13:42, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) wrote:
> Tom Sparks wrote:
>
>> What about a trial period for new members?
>>

> One can be good at the beginning and become bad and bad...

Or bad at the beginning and become good and better...

I am contra a trial period, and contra total moderation.

I am pro greylist moderation. This is what is currently happening on the
ubuntu-be list, for exactly one user (that I know of). Only the posts of
this particular user get reviewed by a (team of) moderator(s). It works
pretty good.
Don't reinvent the wheel but reuse proven solutions.