Will my ATI HD 3200 work with Jaunty, my ATI HD 3450 did not

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon May 4 15:41:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009 17:29:59 +0200
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:
> In the meantime, you can look at the project's page of the RadeonHD
> driver, here:
>
> http://www.x.org/wiki/radeonhd
>
> Click around, there is a table that details all the various bits of the
> drivers, and shows the status of them for each radeon chip.

Oops, my X300SE obviously uses the "radeon" driver not "radeonHD", I am
not sure the table I talked about, exists for the RadeonHD.

I was merely suggesting that the driver information on the X.org web
site, is not necessarily a 100% garantee that it will work (assuming
they say it is supposed to work).

--
Vince