problem in connectin with inter nate

Roy Smith rasmith1959 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:03:25 UTC 2009

Hardik Parel wrote:

> dear sir,
>
> i have HUEWAL Bsnl wirless nate connection.
>
> how problem is that in xp i can easily connet it with it's driver CD
>
> but in ubantu it don't work. and i don't now how to do mannual
> settings pls replay me. it's most needed

Most wireless routers have a web interface where you can set them up
using a browser like Firefox.  To access it you'd type in the address
bar 192.168.1.1.  Though you'll need the default user name and password
for the program which you'll find in the printed manual.  If you didn't
get a printed manual, it's probably a PDF file on the driver cd.

--

Roy Smith
Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope