Jaunty updates

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:53:12 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>     There seems to be a problem with the servers for Jaunty updates and
> installs. I tried to install joe and thunderbird and both came back with
> no such packages. When I started the update manager it said the raw Beta
> is up to date.
>
> Karl

What does this give?
$> aptitude search joe

$> aptitude search <any other package of your interest>

Next, if you want to know what is the status and description of a
package, do:
$> aptitude show <package>

I think one needs at least the above info to make a guess if and what is
the problem.

Regards.

ever having been read.