Trying to DUMP Windows.... But

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Fri Mar 27 00:37:57 UTC 2009

Dave Woyciesjes wrote:

> (Fixed posting order, to bottom-posting style...)
>
> Justin wrote:

> Justin -
> Actually, he wasn't being a dick, nor confrontational. He just asked
> some well thought out detailed questions.
>
> Your message is the one that was confrontational, and you were the one
> being a dick.

Yep.  NoOp might have been a dick (unusual for him, but I'm surprised at
the "not for general discussion" netcop attitude).  I might have been a
dick - _not_ unusual.  But Richard asked reasonable questions that could
only be considered confrontational by somebody who was scared that Ubuntu
wouldn't compare well to Windows.
--
derek