Trying to DUMP Windows.... But

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Mar 26 21:47:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:39:38 -0400
Richard <rick0009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Vince, would the VirtualBox software handle my vista ultimate 32bit  OEM
> DVD disk for install ?

I don't know about Vista, I have not a copy of it.
However a month ago, I downloaded the Beta of Windows Seven, and
VirtualBox installed and ran it just fine. So since Vista is much
older, presumably it works fine as well.

> second, is there any dragging and dropping between Vista and Linux windows ?

Can't tell about Vista, as the only Windows VM I have uses XP.
However I just did a quick test and it seems drag and drop doesn't work.
Copy/Paste works, but not drag/drop.

--
Vince