ubuntards

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Mar 25 23:02:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, madanabhat27 at gmail.com wrote:

> Res I seriously think that you should do some meditation and yoga and also get some regular exercise coz that oughta prevent you from getting into a such a horrible mood
> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

actually I was in a good mood then, like now :)
sorry not everybody conforms to your lovey dovey way of life.. it is a dog
eat dog world out there. I take nothing personal on here, except when ppl
say I say things when I dont, but its cool, as its out in the open now
for all to see what Bart can be like, a liar, deceitful tosser, troll and
hypocrite :)

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers