ubuntards

Allen Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:33:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Res I seriously think that you should do some meditation and yoga and
> also get some regular exercise coz that oughta prevent you from getting into
> a such a horrible mood
> > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
> >

> 1) Trolling _is_ exercise.
>
> 2) The Ubuntu community did need to see that site. There is at least
> one list member I can name who gives bad advice with good intentions.
> This list really is the blind leading the blind sometimes. The problem
> is that new list members don't know who gives good advice from years
> of experience, and who has made a hobby out of helping people with a
> technology that he doesn't fully understand. I have also given bad
> advice from time to time, so I'm not picking on anybody.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://what-is-what.com
> http://gibberish.co.il

When you do discover that giving unselfish resource on any list cherish it
if you truly value your Linux learning curve. The other type the ones with
emotional baggage are rather easy to identify and just ignore their cries
for recognition and concentrate on the good guys.

--
Allen Meyers
texas.chef94 at gmail.com

The ability to comfortably use a computer is directly proportional to desire
to listen, learn, and experiment, and is inversely proportional to the fear,
anger, and stubbornness that you show.