Common folder between two users (same machine)

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:25:32 UTC 2009

Thank you for the suggestions.

I can set up a partition or a folder.  In the case of the partition, I can
mount this in several places at once, both /home/user1 and /home/user2.
Permissions will keep this parition secure and accessible to family members.

Did I get that correct?

I'll try to discover what is ACL.

Alan Davis

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one
non-existent."                     ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt), or
else his son, who was also a scientist.

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when
there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
    ---- Bertrand Russell