STLDb4

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Sun Mar 22 23:11:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 09:36:22AM +0530, MirJafar Ali wrote:
> Is STLDb4 available in Ubuntu package manager ? I had downloaded the
> software from SourceForge, but found
> it difficult to install, so backing on Ubuntu now.

You can search for packages online at http://packages.ubuntu.com/, or
locally with Synaptic, or from a terminal, with apt-cache search.

I cannot find anything called STLDb4, so I guess the answer is no.

Marius Gedminas
--
As an aside, UPnP's implementation (which features SOAP, HTTP over
multicast/broadcast UDP, and extremely odd XML) is a must-read for fans of