STLDb4

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:34:16 UTC 2009

2009/3/22 Marius Gedminas <marius at pov.lt>

> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 09:36:22AM +0530, MirJafar Ali wrote:
> > Is STLDb4 available in Ubuntu package manager ? I had downloaded the
> > software from SourceForge, but found
> > it difficult to install, so backing on Ubuntu now.
>
> You can search for packages online at http://packages.ubuntu.com/, or
> locally with Synaptic, or from a terminal, with apt-cache search.
>
> I cannot find anything called STLDb4, so I guess the answer is no.
>
> Marius Gedminas
> --
> As an aside, UPnP's implementation (which features SOAP, HTTP over
> multicast/broadcast UDP, and extremely odd XML) is a must-read for fans of
> unnatural and baroque network protocols.
>        -- Anthony Baxter

I haven't found it in synaptics either, you should use the source and
compile yourself or install alien and use the rpm that is found here:
http://rpmseek.com/rpm/stldb4-0.3.0-1.athlon.html?hl=com&cba=0:S:20:1620538:0:4:0
I'll go for the source method.

hope it helps.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"