Ubunto 8.10 and AVG 7.5.51

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:24:46 UTC 2009

> I'm still very new to linux and ubuntu but so glad I have made the change
> from dark side. Wish I had done this many many years ago!!
> I do like someone's option of "Windows in a virtual environment
> (VirtuaBox for instance)" Would like to learn and hear more about this.
> Any help would be appreciated

Short answer:
Virtualbox is a program that runs Windows in it's own window inside Linux.

Expanded answer:
Virtual box can be extended to give the appearance of running _both_
Linux and Windows simultaneously, each with it's own task bar and
menus. It is amazing.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com