Restarting Xserver from cli

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:25:17 UTC 2009

> I don't know why *we* weren't watching but I know why *I* wasn't
> watching: the idea that such a fundamental change would go unnoticed by
> me unless I read the dev list or monitored the blueprints (of which I
> didn't even know they existed before I read about then in this thread)
> never occurred to me.

I know, that is why we need a "user's representative" over there. That
sounds terrible in my opinion, though, because it implies that the
devs do not know / care what the users want.

>> I will
>> start monitoring the dev list. Maybe I will post here about issues
>> that appear to me as important to this list as well. I recommend
>> others to do the same.
>
> Good plan!

I'd appreciate some help. I cannot read every thread and I'm swamped
with studies as it is. My Gmail inbox sits at 72452 unread messages!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il