Restarting Xserver from cli

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:35:25 UTC 2009

>> Oh come one, the blueprint was out in the open for a year or so, anybody
>> who cared could have read it and commented on the wiki.
>
> Yep, plain obvious. They're right next to the Vogon plans for a
> hyperspatial express route.
> Hmm, maybe I should comment on those...

Do you expect that the developers would ask the users list about every
change? Interested users could subscribe to the dev list. We just
weren't watching, it's our fault. I hate the change, and it will bite
me in the butt when I'm working on other people's systems I'm sure,
but if it's so important to us then why weren't we watching? I will
start monitoring the dev list. Maybe I will post here about issues
that appear to me as important to this list as well. I recommend
others to do the same.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com