removing ubuntu

Allen Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:37:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
> <mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr> wrote:
> > Steve Flynn wrote:
> >> Really, If you don't have anything constructive to add
> >
> > Did you?
>

> No - I had no reason to as the pertinent points had already been
> covered by Chris and Norberto.
>
> Your contribution did nothing other than to belittle the original
> poster by telling them that they were "wrong". The irony is, of
> course, that this is the "wrong" message to give out to people who
> take the trouble to post to this particular list. Please bear this in
> mind when replying to posters on this list - being flippant is never a
> good thing.
>

> Steve
> When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many
> people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
>
> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

   As someone who was critically challenged at the on-set of this Linux
learning curve I would like to offer a bit of advice to the newbie
   attempting to resolve their Linux concerns. In my estimation if one sees
Linux as an adventure and decides from the get-go that
   he or she will come in contact with all sorts of users some sadly need
these lists as a platform because of the emotional baggage
   they harbor and it gives them great joy to be a source of frustration to
the newbie. However to avoid this type of thing I look for and
   usually find with time the other type of user. The helpful user with
empathy who remember when they were new and offers sincere
   help and guidance.
   And I take advantage I guess and use these helpful folks as a mentor.
Plus its amazing how many great folks there are out there.
   I have triple boot, no windows and I have also discovered some lists are
more prone to be representative of their particular list then
   others.

   Allen Meyers
   Ubuntu, Debian, Suse user

Allen Meyers
texas.chef94 at gmail.com

The ability to comfortably use a computer is directly proportional to desire
to listen, learn, and experiment, and is inversely proportional to the fear,
anger, and stubbornness that you show.