New heat grease, no help

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Thu Mar 5 07:55:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 18:26 -0800, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> <snip<
> I personally didn't think his post was all that bad, BTMO.

This one post, no. In total, yes

>  And I have seen him criticized for something that actually worked and had tried myself.

"Wie man in den Wald ruft, so schallt es zurück"

> <snip>

agreed

> Just another viewpoint on the matter from a person who was teased
> unmercifully from the time I was 5 yrs old because of an eye imbalance
> problem.  Maybe I'm just too sensitive but better that way than being
> too cold hearted.

I know how that is, but Karl was treated exceptionally well on this list
for the longest time, given the way he behaved from the start. He is
extremely rarely being teased, just told to behave, and has been for
literally years. With all due consideration for whatever condition he
has/is in, it's no surprise if other list users sometimes simply snap.