Install problem on Thinkpad A21M 2628

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 3 23:15:10 UTC 2009

 Thanks!  I'll try Hardy.  My Intrepid CD has worked for every machine I've tried except this Stinkpad.  I've hated these boxes ever since I saw the first 55 machines my boss had me upgrade in one weekend.  Glad I quit that place.

 -------------- Original message from NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net>: --------------