2.6.26 kernel in hardy?

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Mon Mar 2 02:10:11 UTC 2009

H.S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is 2.6.26 kernel included in Hardy? I tried installing this version but
> looks like it is not in the repos, or I am missing something.
>
> If this kernel is not in Hardy, how do I go about getting it as a Ubuntu
> package?
>
> Thanks.

Woops!!! Never mind, and ignore my previous post! I just noticed that
the person I credited with the needed information I quoted was the
person asking this question, so something must be different for the
earlier kernel or he wouldn't be asking again. Guess I better check to
see who I'm replying to before posting. 8-)

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com