EeePC

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:32:03 UTC 2009

Me and my wife has an Eee PC 900 (one each). Hers has Ubuntu 9.04 and
mine has Mandriva Linux Free 2009.1. I like Mandriva since it seems a
lot faster than Ubuntu, especially it feels like OpenOffice.org runs
quite a lot faster for some strange reason. Maybe it's just a feeling
of some kind.

Johnny Rosenberg