Debugging symbols for Thunderbird

Han Pilmeyer pilux at pilmeyer.nl
Mon Jun 29 21:43:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 12:13 -0700, NoOp wrote:

> > Update your repos:
> > http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/pool/main/t/thunderbird/
>
> Sorry, I now see the issue on the repo server: there are only nspr4764
> &
> ppa1 versions. You might want to file a bug report.

Where would I file it? Under Thunderbird or something ddebs related?

>  BTW: when TB
> crashes, you can refer to the crash reports by about:crashes after
> your
> submitted the TB crash report. Just click on the crash report and it
> will lead you to the crash-stats.mozilla.com server where you can get
> all the data (including a raw dump).

I was under the impression that this only worked when one uses the
Mozilla provided binaries. I'm using the Ubuntu builds. In any case I
haven't seen the crash window from Thunderbird or anything
in /var/crash.

--
Han Pilmeyer
pilux_at_pilmeyer_dot_nl