Yellow tinted overlay on screen

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Mon Jun 29 20:20:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

This morning when I booted up I was greeted with a yellow tinted overlay
that covers all of my screen except for the top and bottom 1/4 inch.

There is nothing wrong with the monitor or video card, as this overlay
is not present when booting into Windows XP.

Additionally, I have made no changes whatsoever in any configuration
settings.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this malady? I have no idea
where to look to find the cause.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Later, Ray Parrish

http://www.rayslinks.com
Writings of "The" Schizophrenic, what it's like to be a shizo, and other
things including my poetry.