python question?

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:39:43 UTC 2009

I believe that most of the gui tools developed for Ubuntu are written
using glade.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+glade

Also, if you're familiar with Redhat programs like up2date that have
both gui and tui (text "gui") they use the snack lib for the tui in
addition to the glade gui.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+snack