question about Jaunty screen res

gary jones redrooster424 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 03:16:27 UTC 2009

I have an Acer 4520, so far everything works great with Jaunty, i had Hardy and had the same problem, the problem is everything is way too large on the screen and i have tried to change the screen resolution however it will only go to 800x600. I am not sure but i think maybe it is the Nvidia screen i have that is causing it to only go that high. Is there an "easy" fix for this. Thank you very much for any help you can give. Gary Jones_loving this open source stuff.