*Friend, I am sending you some Worship Songs... *

adebayo ade4krist at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 22:19:13 UTC 2009

Hello Friend,

This site allows you to download 5 worship songs now and get New Worship and Teaching every single month -no cost...

Simply go below to find out more:

http://uneditedworship.com/?a=tr&cid=309969

What people say:

"I am totally enjoying the downloads, the teachings...the music helps to get in and stay in the presence of God and to want to know Him more. I am so grateful I found this site and look forward to the new things offered every month." - Deborah Stone

Blessings,
adebayo

To ignore this invitation, please click here
http://uneditedworship.com/inviter/unsubscribe.php?a=bl&e=dWJ1bnR1LXVzZXJzQGxpc3RzLnVidW50dS5jb20=