*Friend, I am sending you some Worship Songs... *

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:43:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:19 PM, adebayo<ade4krist at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Friend,

Hiya there my BFF!

"Science can destroy religion by ignoring it as well as by disproving
its tenets. No one ever demonstrated, so far as I am aware, the
non-existence of Zeus or Thor — but they have few followers now. "

--Arthur C. Clarke

"Finally, I would like to assure my many Buddhist, Christian, Hindu,
Jewish, and Muslim friends that I am sincerely happy that the religion
which Chance has given you has contributed to your peace of mind (and
often, as Western medical science now reluctantly admits, to your
physical well-being). Perhaps it is better to be un-sane and happy,
than sane and un-happy. But it is the best of all to be sane and
happy. Whether our descendants can achieve that goal will be the
greatest challenge of the future. Indeed, it may well decide whether
we have any future."

--Arthur C. Clarke

Sane and fairly happy,
Chris