downgrade

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Thu Jun 18 12:38:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 11:56 +0100, norman wrote:
> Could I be advised, please, on the best way to go from 9.04 back to 8.10
> or even 8.04? I have not found Google to be my friend in this case.
>
> Thanks
>
> Norman

If you didn't do a new install to upgrade you should still be able to
hit "esc" during the boot sequence and your older version should still
be a boot option in grub.  Like the others I prefer clean installs of
any operating systems.

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux, simple.  If you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."