synaptic reload takes forever

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Jun 13 12:20:40 UTC 2009

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 06:05:32 -0600
"Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I looked at your bug and they sent it to a lot of people.

Oh, I didn't notice all these people !
That's good news ! :-) It's not people they sent the bug to, but people
who had the same problem and found my report and are now watching it.

> My guess is that no-one understood the problem.

What's not to understand ? I used plain english and it seems limpid to
me. It certainly seems clear to the numerous people who subscribed to
my bug report to start with !
And even if somehow the devs didn't find it clear... they would have
asked for more information and set the bug status to "incomplete".
Instead, they just plain ignored the bug, that's something completely
different.

--
Vince