nividia drivers

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:29:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:27 AM, <boeckx.johan at telenet.be> wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Fix the Driver-part in the Device section (look in backup-config in
> /etc/xorg/... or install the drivers manually from the nvidia-site.
>
> Greetz,
> Johan

I'd tried from the Nvidia website but I have to figure out what product I
have (automated search not supporting Linux) and as I do not know how to do
that, i was hoping for an easy fix.   Fixing driver  in device section is
also something i do not  know how to do.  I'll try to figure all this out
get back if I can't.

thanks

gary