nividia drivers

boeckx.johan at telenet.be boeckx.johan at telenet.be
Thu Jun 11 13:27:39 UTC 2009

Gary,

Fix the Driver-part in the Device section (look in backup-config in /etc/xorg/... or install the drivers manually from the nvidia-site.

Greetz,
Johan
: Gary Kirkpatrick [mailto:pegngary at gmail.com]
>Verzonden
: donderdag
, juni
 11, 2009 03:01 PM
>Aan
: 'Ubuntu user technical support,	not for general discussions'
>Onderwerp
: nividia drivers