Dell Ubuntu Netbook

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 16:44:03 UTC 2009

Hi fgolks,
    I bought my wife a Dell Ubuntu Netbook  it has a 3.8Gig solid state
drive. ( No hard drive). It also has a dell modified version of Ubuntu
to make it smaller.  I installed and updated for ubuntu that installed
all the programs and files dell had removed from the installed version.
Now I need to reinstall dells version from a CD as the main drive is
full of files. The net book  does not have a cd drive I'm thinking I
might be able to run the cd in my ubuntu computer  and reinstall in
Ubuntu in the dell computer through a USB port.  Does anyone have any
advice on this and how to do it??
                                                             Doug