phantom connections

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 23:09:13 UTC 2009

Firestarter constantly shows 4 active connections on ports 60881, 9100,
56158, and 32841. Also every time I connect the Bit Torrent Transmission
client starts. Network activity up is 0.1 Kb/s max so I don't think
anything much is being broadcast, but it drives me nuts that Firestarter
always shows these connections. I have outbound traffic on all of these
ports blocked

Any ideas about what is going on? Also how can I stop the Bit Torrent
client from starting on connection?

--
Bob Holtzman
AF9D 8760 0CFA F95A 6C77  E125 BF90 580F 8D54 9279