flash plugin on Jaunty, amd 64 bit

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:46:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is there any trick to installing flash support in Jaunty, amd 64 bit? I
have a freshly installed Jaunty on athlon 64 bit processor based
machine, but flash is not working (tried youtube). I have installed
ubuntu-restricted-extras package and the following are installed:
~$ dpkg -l *flash* | grep ^i
ii  flashplugin-installer  10.0.22.87ubuntu2 Adobe Flash Player plugin
installer
ii  flashplugin-nonfree    10.0.22.87ubuntu2 Adobe Flash Player plugin
installer (transit

Thanks.

ever having been read.