problem in netgear router

jiten jha jitenjha11 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:09:23 UTC 2009

Dear friends,
                  I have one ISP internet connection that connection connect
to netgear router . Whenever that connection connect in the router than
active link get orange in few seconds . After that i am not able to do
browsing and all that time or every time . i am login in router and check
WAN  status than there it is showing connection connected . and i am not
able to do browsing and all. but when i connect that connection in my laptop
than browsing and all working fine. Than tell me what can i do that to my
network than it is working and browsing get start. That problem i am facing
last 4 to 5 days. I search on google also but not able to find solution.
And one more think that router have static ip address. please help me to
slove that problem.
--
Regards
Jitendra Jha