Partitioning Disk

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Thu Jul 30 20:50:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 15:16 -0400, Ray Leventhal wrote:
> > I think you need to follow your threading a little more carefully,
> > Ray. I was replying to *Frank*, not you.
> >

> Duly noted, Liam..albeit it was 'Fred', not 'Frank' :)
>
> I'm smiling..hope you are too.
>
> -R

Everyone has there own logic.  M$ is dress-right-dress and predictable,
which is a security risk to me.  That aside my partitions work from the
inside to outside (swap, /, temp, Isolibrary) for performance.  My
critical /Data is on a diff hdd, this is to reduce the read/write of the
OS and data files from fighting for time from the hdd heads.  Numerous
other nit pick reasons why.  As we point out, works for me, increases my
performance, efficiency on rebuilds, and was no more than an example for
Terry.

Frank..er..Fred ;)