OT: Re: Just one thing to say ...... not "plastic" ...... "reflector"

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Mon Jul 27 11:55:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

can you please explain why the heck do you create a new thread for
this piece of *s??t*

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 22:59 -0700, cidomreg wrote:

> Piper wrote:
> > But Guru Raquel, this grasshopper asked the right questions and has spent
> > many hours asking them.
> >
> > Time is money, eh?
>

> Apparently, your time is cheap.
>

> > When I go to the garage and explain my motoring problem, I always get an
> > answer. It may cost a lot of money but I ALWAYS get an answer. Where is my
> > answer?
>

> Given to you repeatedly by many people but you refuse to listen
  because you're "just a lay person". By the way, no one owes an
  answer. That someone hasn't already told you that you're an idiot is
  testament to their patience and kindness. Yet, you still abuse both.

Learn to break lines, this time I did it for you

> > Maybe the puter garage can only deal with one problem at a time. I presented
> > TWO. Is that mentally too taxing for gurus who deal in binary language?
> > Not all deserved to graduate from monism school to dualism school. Whoa ....
> > what if there is more than TWO numbers in the cosmos? "Does not compute,
> > does not
> > compute .........."
>

> I'm always amused by people who try to sound sophisticated by
  throwing around esoteric concepts but can't even manage to get
  pluralization correct. Here is a hint. One uses "are" for more than
  one of something.

[snip]

> The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for
  Yahoo!  Get it Now for Free! at
  http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/

Commercial ad in .sig? What they don't write: leaking every info
about you you don't explicitly forbid.

Ciao
  Siggy

btw: piper has a fix negative score in my MUA, his postings and
     threads he started are automatically flagged for deletion.
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de