problems with resolv.conf

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Sun Jul 26 10:51:43 UTC 2009

Hi

I use my ubuntu system mainly in 3 different locations. Each location
has its own DNS settings that I get using either the eth0 (wired) or
wlan (WIFI) connection.

I also use vpn connections. In order to get the correct settings I
installed the resolvconf package.

Ot 2 places this poses no problem, but in 1 place (where I use WIFI),
the DNS settings are those of one of the other locations, which makes
internet access real slow.

Where can I adjust the settings of this package so that I have the
correct DMS settings for my WIFI connection?

Tx/Alain