Evolution and issues with list address and autocomplete

Jay Daniels tux at myt60.net
Thu Jul 23 01:53:01 UTC 2009

First of all I would like make you aware, if your addressbook auto
fills, and click new message in Evolution and use Tab autocomplete To
address and type ubun his address shows up first, not the list address.
Beware of this when sending to list!

I don't like reverse address ie email at address <comment here>, but at
least it would prevent such mistakes.

note: i suspect this user done this on purpose.

Furthermore, I would like find info on how to build plugins for
Evolution.  Where do I start and what language does Evolution plugins
use?  I would to be able to run a script on the current message or
compose window from a button on the toolbar or right-click menu.

Tia

jay d.
--
(o_ ...Inuxlay isway oolercay anthay indowsway...
//\              _Tux @ myT60_