Could not download all repository indexes (was: new to Ubuntu)

Max Brown supermaques at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:58:30 UTC 2009

hey thanks alot guys
here you go
deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 7.10 _Gutsy Gibbon_ - Release i386 (20071016)]/ gutsy
main restricted
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy main restricted #Added by
software-properties
# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade
# newer versions of the distribution.

# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy main restricted
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates main restricted
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates main
restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy universe
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy universe
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates universe
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy multiverse
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy multiverse
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates multiverse
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it
includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful
features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any
review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-backports main restricted universe
multiverse
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-backports main restricted
universe multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository. This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is
## offered by Canonical and the respective vendors as a service to
Ubuntu
## users.
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu gutsy partner
deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu gutsy partner

# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu gutsy-security main restricted
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu gutsy-security main
restricted
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu gutsy-security universe
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu gutsy-security universe
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
# deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu gutsy-security multiverse
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
deb http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy multiverse main universe restricted
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy multiverse universe #Added by
software-properties
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-security restricted main
multiverse universe
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-security restricted main
multiverse universe #Added by software-properties
deb http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates restricted main multiverse
universe
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-updates restricted main
multiverse universe #Added by software-properties
deb http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-proposed universe main multiverse
restricted
deb-src http://lug.mtu.edu/ubuntu/ gutsy-proposed universe main
multiverse restricted