Help for Ubuntu 9.04 and HP printers.

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:59:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:29:05 +0530
Arun Shrimali <arun.reso at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Our user does not have the direct net access thus we can not run
> following command at client to install firmware as suggested
>
>            $ ./getweb 1018	# Get HP LaserJet 1018 firmware file
[snipped]

Place firmware and drivers on a disk with a text file giving
installation instructions?

--
Graham Todd

Please do not send me attachment(s) in MsWord or PowerPoint format, as
my computer operating system can't read them.  If you are going to send
any attachments, please ensure they are in OpenDocument (.odt) or
OpenDocument Presentation (.odp) format. These can be provided by
OpenOffice.org or Abiword, programs that are available to Microsoft and
Apple operating systems.

http://www.digistan.org/hague-declaration:en
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.abisource.com/