Help to install TV Viewer

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 3 03:34:45 UTC 2009

have a look at these two website, if the card is not on the list forget it and buy a new one
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Video_capture_card
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

tom_a_sparks

but instead use OpenDocument File Formats or
use OpenOffice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org