[Intrepid] Gnome keyring and multiple ssh keys

Markus Schönhaber ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de
Sat Jan 31 23:59:37 UTC 2009

Marius Gedminas:

>> if there was any solution to the multiple ssh keys problem, please send
>> me a mail.
>
> What problem?

The problem I describe in my OP which Juergen answered to:
On Intrepid, the gnome-keyring-daemon only asks for one ssh-key's
password automatically. If you want to log in to a server where a
different key is needed, you have to ssh-add this key manually to the agent.
The workaround which helped on Hardy is of no use in Intrepid any more.

Regards
  mks