Wireless

Mark Pyles markfpyles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:39:54 UTC 2009

Hi Steve:

I am trying to find a wireless card from one of my local cell phone
companies such as Alltel and AT&T but don't know if their wireless
internet cards will work with my machine and OS. I am using a Dell
Inspiron 1525 laptop running Ubuntu 8.04 (Gnome desktop). Can you
suggest a wireless card that will work? or how I can tell what will work
and what is compatible, let alone use it. Thank you.

Mark