Best Motherboard for Ubuntu

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Thu Jan 29 12:01:36 UTC 2009

Justin wrote:
> Maybe, but mini itx? You're paying a completely unnecessary premium with
> that. If you want digital, this should do it for you:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130218

Definitely. With "similar" I was not referring to the prize nor to the
format, just to "digital". And this one was the first that came to my
mind. Sorry for being unclear.

> No reviews, but a reliable brand. It's only $30 more, but that's also
> 66%. It adds up quickly buying in bulk, but you know that.

Correct. How much is working with less operator fatigue?

> Personally I don't find VGA on an LCD any more stressful than DVI on an LCD.

Lucky you. Especially with higher resolution displays, the differences I
frequently see, are huge.

Kind regards
Eberhard