Best Motherboard for Ubuntu

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Thu Jan 29 03:49:29 UTC 2009

I need reliable motherboards for Ubuntu at work.  I know this will all
be opinions, but what else do we have?

What motherboard is generally rated to work best with Ubuntu?  Is there
a web site with such a rating?  I need to plug 'em in, install and move
on without a lot of hassel to get video and network working.  The
network seems to be ok most of the time, but video is trouble sometimes.

Anyone have general guidelines for picking a MB for Ubuntu?

Thanks for your input,
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
 Be sure to treat your assumptions as though they are reality. (53)