[FYI] Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference - Keir Thomas

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 01:07:45 UTC 2009

Just ran across this:

The ultimate Ubuntu book!

Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference is now available! Written by
award-winning author Keir Thomas, Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference is a
totally unique and concise guide for everyday Ubuntu use.

http://www.ubuntupocketguide.com/index.html

Full guide is fully downloadable PDF (I did) & after a quick scan (170
pages) I plan to actually order one to thank/support the author :-)

And nope, I'm not in any way affiliated with Keir Thomas, Amazon,
whatever; just thought I'd pass a long a link that might be helpful to
folk on the list - particularly those that are new to Ubuntu.