Working with audio in Intrepid

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Mon Jan 26 16:47:35 UTC 2009

Hello Nigel,
Oh, are you visually impaired?
I am using Orca myself since I am visually impaired. I am new to audio in Linux but there are a few things I want to try that is using Jackd like the jconv reverb.
I am currently using a Realtek AC850, I think it's called, the integrated soundcard on my mainboard since my old soundcard stopped working. So this is a temporary solution.
Best regards,
Christian