Sites that require Internet Explorer

Robert Parker rlp1938 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 06:07:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/25 Robert Parker <rlp1938 at gmail.com>:
>> The Australian Tax Office officials designing what type of online
>> input they will accept are either completely stupid or have been
>> bribed by Microsoft to prevent using FOSS solutions for data input
>> from their taxpayers.
>>

> Being a commonwealth nation, I think that is actually illegal.

It's illegal if it's bribery but if its stupidity that is simply a key
part of the job description.

I used to think that Australia was run by lunatics until I got a job
in the Dept of Social Security. I then became certain of it.

Bob Parker
--
In a world without walls who needs Windows (or Gates)? Try Linux instead!