Sites that require Internet Explorer

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Sun Jan 25 14:18:14 UTC 2009

Linda wrote:
Several!  You REALLY need to contact your local MP or MPP and tell them
how stupid it is to have only IE sites.  Make sure to give them all the
reasoning including security flaws and the fact that more and more
people are using FF and Opera.

Also, I don't think it is illegal for governments to take money from
Microsoft in Commonwealth countries.  Here in Canada, a Commonwealth
country, our schools at one time took money from Microsoft in exchange
for keeping computer Microsoft here.  It was considered a donation I
think and they made Bill Gates look like he was the next Jesus.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10