Ubuntu 8.04.2, just installed, doesn't allow access to my hardDisk.

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:57:24 UTC 2009

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>
>>    This you can't do. You ruined your Ubuntu loading the 8.04.2 CD and
>> there is no going back.
>>

> How on earth do you know?  Maybe his fstab is just wrong.
>
> Matt Flaschen

    Matt go to hell. I'm tired of your every day crap which means
nothing to the person with the problem. If you were experienced, when he
said he loaded another CD on top of the other he can no longer get Grub.
Had you any sense you would R E A D what I told him to do ie: Fix his
Grub and sent him instructions on how to do it

     Now stop telling me I am stupid. I have a PHd in EE and am a
Million dollar person retired from my own business.

Karl

ps: Please stop!

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI